WINTER WETSUIT GUIDE
Wetsuit Guide about our warmest hooded Wetsuits. Rip Curl Flashbomb // Mystic Legend // Quiksilver Highline. With the stylish Hooded wetsuits, you won't have an excuse to stay warm & dry during the winter!
The Ripcurl Flashbomb 5/4 hooded wetsuit, this thing will make you boil into your wetsuit even on the coldest days. A good choice when you want to chase waves in colder destinations or for the Dutch winter surf.
From this year on the Flashbomb 5mm and 6mm series are lined completely throughout the whole wetsuit, also on the arms. Making it warmer without affecting the flexibility.
- Flashlined mesh neoprene hood to keep your head hot.
- Frontzip entry.
Quiksilver Highline Hooded 5/4/3 Chestzip You don't have to choose between flexibility and warmth, the Highline Hooded gives you both! The hood gives you the ability to duck trough the cold winter waves and still stay warm. The Highline wetsuit is the perfect fit to keep up with even the most hardcore winter surfers. F'N Lining with air cells in the neoprene to give you some optimal lightweight warmth.
- Single lined neoprene on the chest and back to keep your core comfy and warm.
- Contains Warm Flight Far Infrared Heat Technology which unique construction expels water, so you stay warmer and your suit stays lighter!
- Hydrolock seemlock system, glued seems for thinner and more flexible seems. Sealed with fluid taping to prevent leaks.
- Glued Blind Stitched seams make sure that the cold, cold water stays out of your comfy wetsuit.
- Flush Lock 2.0 keeps a lot of water from entering your Highline wetsuit trough the sleeves and legs. With the stylish Highline Hooded wetsuit, you won't have an excuse to stay dry during the winter!
- The Legend Hooded is taped with Mystics Flextaping on the inside and has powerseams on the outside. Thanks to this there is no entry for the cold water to get into your wetsuit.
- It has single lined neoprene panels on the chest and on the back, single lined neoprene is completely windchill proof so this will keep you extra warm.
- 5mm neoprene on the chest, back and legs and 3mm neoprene on the arms.
- The Mystic Legend X has the new Mystic glideskin thin neck construction to reduce flush to the minimum.
- Mystic quick-dry lining for increased warmth and a faster drying wetsuit.
- The frontzip provides maximum flexibility.
- A single lined neoprene hood.