- Natural High surfteam from Left to Right Lorenzo, Eric, Jan, Dominick, Ted -
At Natural High we are very aware of that the next generation will push the boundaries of our limits. And without new young people staring surfing there will be no sustainable community that will go on for ever.That’s why Natural High thanks care of the new generation of surfers and kite-surfers to make sure that the can grow to their full potential within their sport in a fun and professional environment. This time Natural High surf team, a group of 4 young local surfers went on an adventure threw the north west of Ireland to surf some proper waves in stat of the sloppy short period waves of the North Sea. We weren’t really fortunate whit the conditions as the 50 years storm Ophelia came along to say hello. But as always, we made the best out of it. And ending up surfing almost every day of the week..
It takes some commitment to drive the endless sometimes flooded road in search of the perfect spot. Getting in your wetsuit when the wind is howling and it feels like -10 celcuis. But if you put in the effort you will be rewarder in the end.
Despite the conditions the boys made a lot of progression during the week. And learn to be patient ☺
- Jan attacking the lip at Strandhill -
- Exploring the caves around Bundoran only acceseble with low tide -
- Empty streets during storm Ophelia -
- The waiting game at a secret slab -
- The famous tower of Easky the boys getting ready -
- Gotta love the weather -
- Fitting all the boards in the car was not a easy job -