Grab in the.. dark?
*Rules for winning the surfboard below.
You might know 'Stab in the Dark'. If not, it's a video series where shapers design a performance board for a specific surfer. All they get is their height and weight. The surfer will test all these boards without knowing who made them and makes a top ten. Sometimes they can even guess the board by just feeling. Pretty cool right?
We thought so too, so here's our parody of it: 'Grab in the Dark'.
So whats the plan?.. You might be wondering.
We've received a surfboard from one of our partners, which we've painted black.
We'll display the surfboard in our Surfshop/surfschool in Ouddorp Duin (Old Village Dunes). You as a surfer, or not-surfer, can visit the shop and get a grab on the board and feel it to your liking. whether you touch it, lick it or stroke it, it doesn't really matter. I mean.. Whatever you need to do.
Here are the rules to the game for winning a surfboard.
- You have to guess the model and dimensions.
- Grab the board and feel it real good. Wink.. As many times as you like!
- You can't go comparing it to other displayed boards in our store.
- You've got 4 weeks to get it, after the 4 weeks we'll reveal the dimensions. If more people got the right numbers we'll draw lots to get a winner.
- You can only partake at our store in Ouddorp Duin, only 1 try though.
Check it out at Ouddorp Duin.