Speed & tight turns. Ideal for beach breaks.
- Designed for speed and tight turns, with added tail release.
- Upright template allows for tighter, more acute directional changes.
- Smaller centre fin for increased pivot and tail release.
- Ideal for surfers who like to perform fast, progressive turns.
Suitable for hollow waves, particularly good for beach breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-low rocker.
Reactor: Find Speed. Speed, tight turns & snaps.
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light and can be used in a variety of different conditions.