The Firewire Vader Helium
The Firewire Vader Helium is surfboard shape shaped by Daniel Thomson and build by Firewire in the Helium construction. This construction makes the Vader FST stronger than a traditional surfboard and strong enough to be ridden with a kite.
The Firewire Vader Helium can be defined as the radical version of the Modern
Performance Hull boards of the Tomo boards. The Vader is designed for fast turning, snappy top turns and controlled rail to rail surfing.
The Vader Helium has the following features:
- Diamond tail.
- Consistent single concave throughout the whole board.
- Decent tail and full rocker for more performance in bigger hollow waves.
- Five futures fin-boxes which are making it possible to ride it in a quad set-up or a traditional tri-fin set-up.
- The big outline shape of the Firewire Vader is making the board more suitable for riding in critical conditions, in comparison to the Firewire Vanguard the Vader will turn way more tight and snappy.
The Firewire Vader is a radical high performance kitesurfboard perfect for riding big fast hollow waves and aggressive riding.
The Firewire Vader comes in the following dimensions:
- 5’1” x 17 3/8” x 2 3/16” 22.9 Liters
- 5’3” x 17 7/8” x 2 5/16” 25.8 Liters
- 5’5” x 18 3/8” x 2 7/16” 28.8 Liters
All the Firewire boards are delivered without fins.
Interested in the Firewire Vader Helium? Its waiting for you to be tested in our test-center at the Brouwersdam!