We all have had dreams of flight as we would watch a bird gliding across a sea breeze. Riding a hydrofoil has a sense of bringing this sensation of flight close to a reality. That is why we called the Ride Engine hydrofoil kiteboard the Bird Machine. We built a board that we would all ride. Not too big getting in the way and not too small to make things hard. Smart design with precise rail chines, a bottom shape that breaks surface tension promoting deflection, a more kicked nose to achieve early planning and eliminate nose pearling, a kick tail that allows us to pump efficiently though the lulls all in a strong lightweight construction.
- Compact outline shape that planes early and offers nimble control and connection to the foil.
- Double concave hull contour that has forward projection on touch down and breaks water surface tension for early release and controlled deflection.
- Tail kick for pumping clearance.
- Slight deck concave that projects better board feel and balance.
- Lightweight EPS core in a vacuum-bag construction process.
- Wood veneer reinforcement lamination of deck and bottom.
- High-density foam I-beam foil box construction.
- Full deck EVA pad with inserts for strap placement.
3'10 Length, 17.5" Width, 1.4" Thickness, 12L Volume
*Foil track mounting hardware not included