Firewire Vanguard FST (futures)
The Firewire Vanguard FST is a surfboard shaped by Daniel Thomson and build by Firewire in the Future Surf Technology (FST) construction. This construction is stronger than a traditional surfboard construction and strong enough to be ridden with a kite.
The Firewire Vanguard FST can be defined as an all-round surfboard perfect for small to medium sloppy waves. The Vanguard easily cruises through chop and has an amazing upwind ability.
The Vanguard FST has the following features:
- Double diamond tail.
- Consistent single concave throughout the whole board.
- Flat tail rocker combined with a small release under the tail for faster water
transportation under the board.
- Five futures finboxes which are making it possible to ride it in a quad set-up or a traditional tri-fin set-up.
- The double diamond tail is making the Firewire Vanguard FST turn smooth and easy. The relatively flat tail rocker combined with a consistent single concave throughout the whole board, a small release under the tail plus its swallow diamond tail are making the board plane fast. This results in a board with a good low-end performance.
The Firewire Vanguard FST is the perfect all-round surfboard in small to medium sized mushy conditions.
The Firewire Vanguard FST comes in the following dimensions:
- 5’0” x 17” x 2” 20.2 Liters
- 5’2” x 17 ½” x 2 1/8” 22.9 Liters
- 5’4” x 18” x 2 ¼” 25.9 Liters
- 5’6” x 18 ½” x 2 3/8” 28.8 Liters
All the Firewire boards are delivered without fins
Interested in the Firewire Vanguard FST? It’s waiting for you to be tested in our test-center at the Brouwersdam! Don’t hesitate to call or mail us for any questions about the Vanguard we are stoked to answer them!