FCS II Pyzel PC Tri Fins
Pyzel’s signature fin sits in the Performer Family. This all-round fin has a long base and narrow tip meaning it has plenty of drive off the bottom and it will also release easily off the lip.
- The longer base and narrow, tapered tip injects some critical elements for surfers
who like to drive hard off the bottom and get the fins free off the lip.
- Like a typical All-Round fin, the JP feels reliable in different waves and boards.
It’s fast and loose with an underlying feeling of control, that’s not overbearing.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- High-performance shortboards and hybrid models with wider tails and lower rocker.
- Performer: Find Balance. A balance of speed, flow & response.