Firewire Evo Helium kite surfboard
The Firewire Evo Helium is originally a surfboard shape by Daniel Thomson and build by Firewire in the new Helium construction. This construction is stronger than a traditional surfboard construction and strong enough to be ridden with a kite.
The Firewire Evo Helium is the softer version of the Vader, it has a wider central point for more stability and float. Less rocker throughout the board for earlier planing and a rounder outline for a smoother feel while turning.
The Firewire Evo Helium has the following features:
- Round tail
- Double inside single concave into split quad concave which is giving the board a loose skatey feeling and helps you planing as soon as possible.
- Balanced rockerline both in tail and nose for an all-round performance in both ways.
- Five futures fins boxes which are making it possible to ride it in a quad set-up or a traditional tri-fin set-up.
The Firewire Evo Helium can be defined as a small wave high performance surfboard. The remarkable concave of the Evo gives the board a good low-end performance with amazing upwind abilities. The outline of the Evo is giving the board a smooth feeling but still provides enough hold when waves are getting bigger and hollower.
The Firewire Evo Helium comes in the following dimensions:
- 5’1” x 18 1/2” x 2 1/4” 24.5 Liters
- 5’3” x 19” x 2 3/8” 27.4 Liters
All the Firewire boards are delivered without fins.
Interested in the Firewire Evo Helium? Its waiting for you to be tested in our test-center at the Brouwersdam. Please don’t hesitate to call or mail us if you’re having any questions. We like to tell you about these amazing kitesurfboards!