The Slingshot Celeritas 2017 is the board you want to have when you want one board that works well in all kinds of conditions. Thanks to the fat body, mild rocker and the curved outline of The Celeritas 2017 this board planes really early. This makes the board work perfectly in light wind and also results in a great upwind performance. The Celeritas’ rounded thumb tail make the board feel
quite snappy under your feet when you`re positioned far back on the board. Put your feet further up the front and you will feel a super stable surfboard instead.
The Slingshot Celeritas 2017 has the following features:
- A proven all-around shortboard shape which gives the board great stability and an early planing performance.
- Rounded thumb tail
- Diamond grip deckpad for a lot of control
- FCS II Tri-fin setup
- Lightweight Slingshot durable surfboard construction
- The Slingshot Celeritas 2017 comes standard with 3 FCS II Reactor Fins and without Surf straps
- 5’6 x 18 (1/2) x 2 (1/4)
- 5’8 x 18 (1/2) x 2 (1/4)
- 5’11 x 20 (1/4) x 2 (3/8)
Interested in the Slingshot Celeritas 2017? We`ve got it on stock an ready to be tested in our testcenter at the Brouwersdam