The Slingshot Angry Swallow 2018 will blow your mind when riding it in marginal wind and wave conditions. Thanks to the relatively big amount of liters (volume) the Slingshot Angry Swallow has the board is stable and also delivers a great low-end performance. The slingshot hybrid T-Rex profile gives the Angry Swallow a snappy, freestyle friendly feel that no other board will match. The Slingshot Angry Swallow has the performance of a larger board in a smaller package which also
makes this board nice for traveling.
The Slingshot Angry Swallow comes with the following features:
- Hybrid T-Rex shape, this reduces swing weight and provides a central controlling point on the board. This shape also makes the board freestyle friendlier than traditional surfboard shapes.
- Aggressive winged diamond swallow tail, this tail makes the relatively wide tail feel narrower and gives the board a snappy and aggressive feel with the performance of a wider tail.
- FCS II Tri fin setup which gives the board all-round drive, grip and control.
- Lightweight durable slingshot surfboard construction combined with a carbon stringer for extra strength.
- Diamond-grip pads which will give you the right amount of grip while steering it down the line.
- The Slingshot Angry Swallow 2018 comes with FCS II Reactor fins and without straps
If your looking for a surfboard that will deliver great performance in all kinds of conditions the Slingshot Angry Swallow 2018 might be a very interesting choice for you.
5’2 x 17 (11/16) x 2 (1/4)
5’4 x 18 (5/16) x 2 (3/8)
5’6 x 18 (1/2) x 2 (3/8)
The Slingshot Angry Swallow 2018 is on stock and ready to be tested at our testcenter at the Brouwersdam.