Manera Exo Waist Harness Ballistic
The Manera Exo Waist Harness has been a true success since the beginning of the Manera Exo. The cocoon concept including the Energy Dispersion Frame proved its functionality.
The rigid structure, which is used in this waist harness is designed in collaboration with a human kinetic lab to aim for the best performance.
The Manera Exo has the following main features:
- The main material that has been used to give the harness it’s strength is Ballistic Nylon, this Nylon is also integrated in the body armors of the Royal Airforce. This Ballistic Nylon is offering a great durability.
- A seamless neoprene area, seams can be irritating while riding without a wetsuit. Because of this seamless area this won’t be a struggle.
- The cocoon concept, the entire thickness of the harness is produced with 5 different layers. This layers are all fitting perfectly into each other. Thanks to this the energy is absorbed by all the layers.
- The most remarkable feature is the energy dispersion frame. This hexagonal structure is directly attached to the spreaderbar. It's designed to spread all the pressure over a much wider area of the harness. This prevents unwanted pressure on different muscles.
- An Ergonomic pre-fit for the most comfortable ride.
- Every size of every Manera Exo Waist Harness has a different size of spreaderbar and every spreaderbar is rested out with Tuck Flaps. These Tuck Flaps are making the Manera Exo stiffer for a better back support.
The Manera Exo Waist Harness in on stock and ready to be shipped worldwide!