The Slingshot RPM is still the flagship kite in the Slingshot kite collection. It has proven to be able of winning multiple world-titles in the past, and the new features of the 2020 model have added a little bit of extra performance to this amazing kite.
Overall, the Slingshot RPM can be described as a high performance Freestyle kite. Despite the high performance potential of this kite, it's very easy to fly. We've been using this kite in our school for many years now and it has never disapointed.
New for the 2020 model:
- The Fly-line Bridle, this is a combination of the IRS-bridle with the pulleys. Thanks to this bridle the shape op the kite gets a bit more "opened-up" this results in faster steering and a bigger hangtime.
- The 4x4 Tejin canopy tech. This canopy is very stiff, resulting in more stability.
What can you expect from the Slingshot RPM?
- Big boosts with lofty airs.
- Great unhooked performance.
- Very reliable and stable when riding this kite powered-up.
The Slingshot RPM V12 2020 is waiting for you to be tested in our testcenter at the Brouwersdam.